Set in the majestic Manti-La Sal National Forest and central among 12 state and national parks. This aspen surrounded oasis is the perfect spot for large family reunions, group retreats, youth camps, and more! It’s located 40 minutes up the mountain road north of Blanding, UT. Sleeps up to 62 in beds, plus 8 additional tent sites, and RV parking. Can accommodate groups up to 75 guests.
Hunting season is a great time at Camp Jackson. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO! - YOU'LL FIND THE LINK NEAR THE TOP/LEFT OF THE LODGE PAGE.
Lodge - 8 bedrooms, 6 baths, sleeps up to 30 people.
Family Cabin- 2 bedrooms, open loft with 4 beds, 1.5 baths, sleeps up to 12 people.
Lake Cabin – Studio style, 1 bed, 2 futons, 1 bath, sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 kids (loft area)
Bunk Cabins (2) - sleep up to 2 adults and 4 children.
Pavilion -Industrial grill & kitchen w/ seating for large groups up to 75 people, wood burning stove, fire pit and restroom with 2 private stalls and a shower.
Tent & RV sites - 8 tent sites & 2 RV spots near pavilion (no sewer, water, or power hook-ups).
Private Lake - Great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
* Three stories- each with a 14 x 28 ft. deck that looks out over the lake and mountain.
* 8 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms (3 Full and 3 Half), 8 Queen Beds, 4 Full size futons
* 2 of the queen beds have a mattress stored under them that can be pulled out and used to sleep extra people.
* Bedding is provided for the 8 queen beds in the Lodge.
* There will be 2 large towels, 1 hand towel and 1 washcloth provided per each bedroom.
* Opens out to the lake.
* Private bedroom with a queen bed.
* Full bathroom
* Large open area with sink and counter, gas range and refrigerator
* 3 full size futons
* Wood burning stove (wood provided)
* Several 8-foot plastic folding tables with chairs
*Outdoor propane grill
*Outdoor fire pit. (wood included)
*Laundry room-OFF LIMITS for hotel staff only
* Living area with wood burning stove (wood included), couch, and full-size futon.
* Two bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share a half bath (sink & toilet).
* One bedroom with a queen bed.
* Full, handicap-accessible bathroom (sink, toilet, & shower).
* Kitchen area with sink, stove, refrigerator & dining table
* Small amounts of pots, pans, bowls, cooking utensils and silverware are available (for large groups we strongly recommend bringing disposable items).
* Accessible ramp to main level only.
* Four bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share two half baths (sink & toilet).
* Full bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
* Sitting area with one futon.
*2 bedrooms, open loft with 4 beds (bedding is provided)
*1.5 bathrooms (main floor- shower, toilet, outside vanity—upstairs- sink & toilet)
*Full Kitchen-sink, refrigerator, gas range, large table with 8 chairs, limited pots and pans, plates, cups, bowls for service of 12
*Living Room-2 couches
*Wood burning stove for heat
*Outdoor wood burning grill
*Stairs run outside the cabin for upstairs access or you can use the ladder inside.
*Covered deck on both levels with picturesque views of stream and small waterfalls.
*Upper deck can be used for outside sleeping. Bring own sleeping bags and sleeping pads.
* Studio style, 1 bed, 2 futons, 1 bath, sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 kids (loft area)
* Beautiful view of the lake from cabin and covered deck.
* Outdoor picnic table
* Kitchen/dining area with gas range/oven, sink & small refrigerator
* Table and chairs
* Small gas stove for heating only (thermostat on the wall).
* Service for 8 of silverware, plates, cups, bowls. Also a few serving bowls, serving spoons, water pitchers.
* Some basic cooking utensils, pots & pans.
* Dish towels, dish cloths and dish soap
* Full bathroom with small shower
* Towels- 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 1 washcloth
* Living room
* 2 full-size futons and 1 full-size bed (bedding is provided).
* Open area loft above bathroom area with a metal ladder (stored on wall) for access. It is 9’ by 10’ with a very low peaked ceiling ranging from 16 inches to 34 inches at the peak (bring own bedding).
* 26’X17’ (442 sq. ft.)
* Commercial gas range with flat grill area and 6 burners, 1 large oven and 1 small oven.
* 7 picnic tables that seat 8-10 people each
* Dry Ice Chest for storing cold food (dry ice is not included and are inside measurements 21” square & 27” deep)
Freezing with dry ice: Effective freezing time for 5 lbs. is 18 hours, 10 lbs. is 24 hours, 15 lbs. is 36 hours and 20 lbs. is 48 hours. Hints for using dry ice: Place dry ice in bottom of the cooler and cover with regular ice or insulating material. Place food on top. Do not allow direct contact with food, glass or yourself.
* There is no refrigerator but dry ice chest is available (dry ice is not included).
* Bathroom (toilet tissue & soap) with 1 shower, 2 private toilet stalls and vanity area.
* Bring your own cooking and serving supplies, they are not provided.
* Kitchen sink and drain board (dish soap, dish cloths, dish towels & hot pads)
* One 8' banquet table for food preparation and serving
* Outdoor fire pit with benches (wood included)
* Pot-Belly wood-burning stove for heat (wood included)
* Bring lanterns or flashlights to use after dark.
~2 Small Bunk Cabins~
* Bring your own bedding
* Room measures 12’ X 12’
*Each cabin includes a double bed
*2 plywood planks forming a bunk bed area that is large enough to sleep up to 4 kids. Planks measure 3’ x 11’.
* No electricity in these cabins
* 8 tent sites near the pavilion
* 2 RV parking sites (no sewer, water, or power hook-ups)
* Bring your own life jackets. There are no lifeguards. You are responsible for your own safety.
* The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release fishing only, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
* Horse shoe pit area in the trees between the road and the bank of the lake.
* Wood (wood pile located by Lodge, Family Cabin, and Pavilion) and propane is provided.
* There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal (Verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
* The nearest town with stores is 40 minutes off the mountain road. Bring your own food and supplies, including paper towels.
* Electricity for the Camp Jackson property is run by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is plenty of power for lighting and basic power usage but please be mindful of your power consumption. Heavy power users such as curling irons, blow dryers, electric griddles, etc. use a lot of electricity and may not work. Please do not use them excessively. There is a meter on the wall at the Family cabin and Lodge with information about the electricity.
* Garbage bags are provided. Tie garbage bags tightly to reduce odor and to keep animals away. Place bags in caged area in the trailer by the pavilion.
* It is very rare but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night. Food and coolers can be kept in the restroom area of the pavilion at night.
* Pets- You may bring pets, but please keep them outside of cabins unless you put them in a carrier. Clean up your pet's waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets but you will be fined and charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
* The water in the lake is cold and deep. Fishing is allowed for catch and release only. Please pinch the barbs on the hooks so the hooks can be removed without injuring the fish. ALWAYS remember to use life jackets or coast guard approved flotation devices when on, near or around the lake area. You are responsible for the safety and well-being of all participants and children in your group. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED NEAR THE LAKE!! No lifeguard on duty- swim at your own risk.
* Smoking-There is NO smoking allowed inside the cabins. Fees will be assessed if there is smoking in the cabins.
* Stay out of the posted private area.
* Stay on the existing trails with all vehicles, including motorcycles and four-wheelers.
* On Departure-Leave the beds you used unmade. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Please keep wet towels, rugs and any wet items off wood floors.
*Camp Jackson is approximately 18 miles from Blanding. It takes about 40 minutes to get there. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are: 37.48381°N 109.29859°W. The elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.