Guided Horse Rides are available from the Moab Ranch (21 miles north-east of Moab), or from our outfitters in Blanding Utah! Please contact us for info. and pricing.
2 different locations to board your horses:
– Located between Monticello and Blanding, Utah – just off hwy 191.
- Large 8 stall horse barn – Each stall is an indoor/outdoor stall. Water and water buckets available for your use.
- Beautiful horse trailer/camper parking along the rim of Long Canyon, or stay in one of our luxurious Cabins on the property – the Ranch Cabin, the White Pine Cabin, or the Blue Mountain Lodge! (2-night minimum stay at either of the cabins, and 3-night minimum at the Lodge)(sorry, no pets allowed in these cabins).
– Located 21 miles north-east of Moab, just off hwy 128.
- Open round pen only. No separate stalls and no covering/shade.
- Only available if renting one of the houses on the Ranch – The Moab Rockhouse, the Moab Riverhouse, or the Moab Guesthouse. (minimum 2-night stay)(pets welcome for a fee).
$25/night for first horse, then $10 per additional horse/per night. (does not include feed).
Guided Horse Rides are available from the Moab Ranch (21 miles north-east of Moab), or from our outfitters in Blanding Utah. Please contact us for more info. & pricing.
Camp Jackson Family Cabin
This two story lodge is located next to a small creek deep in the forest pines and aspen.
Moab Deluxe Home
This three bedroom home includes the garage and community pool and hot tub!
Apple Lane Traditional Cabin
Come enjoy this rustic cabin with modern amenities! Don't forget to relax outside with its lush grounds and frequent wildlife.
Verdure Hideout Home
This newly updated home features a beautiful kitchen with plenty of space for large groups and families.
Great Multi-Day Discounts!