WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO! - YOU'LL FIND THE LINK NEAR THE TOP/LEFT OF THE SCREEN.
Mountain Lodge w/ 8 bed + 3 Stories, & private lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, within the national forest. Central among many state and national parks!
The Camp Jackson Lodge (Located 30 minutes north of Blanding Utah, within the national forest) Is perfect for family reunions, group retreats, youth camps, and more! Sleeps up to 30 in beds.
(Please Note: you may only rent the "Camp Jackson Lodge" if your party is 30 guests or less. If there are more than 30 guests, you will need to rent the "Camp Jackson Retreat". Please do not ask for exceptions).
~The Camp Jackson Lodge~
*8 bedrooms, 6 baths.
*Private Lake - great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, using the paddle boats, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
Hunting season is a great time at the Camp Jackson Lodge. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
* Three stories, each with a 14 x 28 ft. deck that looks out over the lake and mountain.
* 8 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms (3 Full and 3 Half), 8 Queen Beds, 4 Full size futons
* 3 of the queen beds have a mattress stored under them that can be pulled out and used to sleep extra people.
* There is bedding provided for the 8 queen beds only. (you must bring bedding for the rest of the pads and futons).
* Towels will be provided for the 3 Full Bathrooms.
* Opens out to the lake.
* Bedroom with a queen bed.
* Full bathroom
* Large open area with sink and counter
* 3 full size futons
* Wood burning stove
* Several 8 foot plastic folding tables and chairs
* Living area with wood burning stove, couch, and full size futon.
* Two bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share a half bath (sink & toilet).
* One bedroom with a queen bed.
* Full, handicap-accessible bathroom (sink, toilet, & shower).
* Kitchen area with sink, stove, refrigerator, & dining table
* Pots, pans, bowls, cooking utensils, and silverware for up to 30 guests. (we strongly recommend bringing disposable items).
* Outdoor propane grill.
* Accessible ramp to main level only.
* Four bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share two half baths (sink & toilet).
* Full bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower.
* Sitting area with one futon.
* Bring your own life jackets. There are no life guards. You are responsible for your own safety.
* The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release only fishing, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
* 3 paddle boats for your enjoyment
* Horse shoe pit area in the trees between the road and the bank of the lake.
* Shallow water play area for children with adult supervision.
* There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal. (verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
* The nearest town with stores is 20-30 minutes of mountain road away. Bring your own food and supplies.
* Electricity for the lodge is by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is plenty of power for lighting and basic power usage.
* Electric skillets, electric curlers, curling irons and blow dryers use a lot of electricity. Please be mindful and do not use them excessively.
* Garbage bags are provided. Tie garbage bags tightly to reduce odor and keep animals away. Place bags in caged area on the trailer by the pavilion. (Pavilion not included in this rental).
* It is very rare, but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night to help keep animals away.
* Pets. You may bring pets, but they must be kept outside. Clean up your pet's waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets, but you will be fined and charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
* Smoking. There is NO smoking allowed inside the lodge
* East and south of Camp Jackson Refuge is privately owned property, stay out of the posted private area.
* Stay on the existing trails with all vehicles, including motorcycles, and four-wheelers
* On Departure. Leave the beds you used unmade. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Keep wet towels, rugs, and any wet items off wood floors.
*Camp Jackson Lodge is approximately 18 miles from Blanding. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get there. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are: 37.48381°N 109.29859°W. The elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
MULTIPLY YOUR DISCOUNTS! THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
- STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR 10% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
- STAY 4-6 NIGHTS FOR 20% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
- STAY 7 OR MORE NIGHTS FOR 30% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
WE MAKE IT EASY TO STAY LONGER THAN EXPECTED! THESE LIMITED-TIME MULTI-DAY DISCOUNTS ARE REAL, AND APPLY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN BOOKING ONLINE!
This property has 4 Day Bed(s), 8 Queen(s), 3 Rollaway(s).
How to Book Online - Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
How to Book Online - Normal
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.
Sales Tax - 6.35%
TrRm Tax - 5.25%
Booking Fee - 1.90% - Tax Exempt
Cleaning Fee - USD150.00
All Seasons Travel Plan - 7.00% - Tax Exempt
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $3000 Coverage - USD69.00 - Tax Exempt
Optional American Express Credit Card Fee - 2.00% - Tax Exempt
All cancellations are refundable, less a 7% reservation fee, if canceled more than 30 days (for cabins) or 90 days (for lodges) prior to scheduled check-in date. All cancellations must be made in writing (email preferred, fax or letter is acceptable). For cancellations less than 30 days (cabins) or 90 days (lodges) before check-in date, any and all payments are forfeited, unless dates are booked and paid for again by another party.(“Cabins” include: Ranch Cabin, White Pine Cabin, Canyon View Cabin, Bunkhouse Cabin, Four Corners Loft, Moab Guest Cabin, and Moab Rockhouse, Elk's Grove, etc... “Lodges” include: Blue Mnt. Lodge, Camp Jackson Retreat, and Grist Mill Lodge, Lasal Mountain Lodge, etc...).
Any reservation made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date requires a down payment of 25% of the total rental charges to confirm the dates. Reservations made within 30 days of your arrival date require 100% payment to confirm your reservation.
We have stayed at the Camp Jackson property for the last two years for our family reunion.
We searched a long time trying to find a big enough place to accommodate all of us, but still be reasonable in price.
Last summer was our first time. Everyone loved it so much we decided to come again this year. Because we love it so much we are returning the next two summers.
We are big enough that some people need to sleep in tents, but there is plenty of room during the day for all of us.
The kids loved the lake with the paddle boats. We saw deer wandering every day. We had fires at night and roasted marshmallows.
It is beautiful!!!
Thank you for providing such a wonderful place at a reasonable price.
07/26/2013, Ann Call
This was the most amazing place to bring our family for a reunion. We had 58 people attending. The Jackson retreat was everything we could have dreamed of. It was so beautiful in every way. We saw so much wildlife and we had a great time on the little lake with the paddle boat and our kayaks. The beds were comfortable and we had enough for everyone. We used one of the bunk houses for the teenage girls and one for the the boys. They loved that. It rained almost every evening, but the main floor was big enough for our family gatherings and programs. The pavillion was ideal for our games and crafts. The frig space was limited, but we used our ice chest and got along just great. There was everything you needed there. My family raved about it. Thanks!!
07/24/2013, Becky Ray