- view from lake cabin, overlooking the lake
- the lake cabin
- living room/bedroom
- view from bedroom
- full kitchen and dining table
- view of lake, cabin in background
- entrance to the Camp Jackson property
- loft access (pull-down ladder)
- view over lake - cabin & boat dock
- boat dock & pedal boats
- the lake cabin
- full bathroom w/ vanity
- the lake cabin
WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO! - YOU'LL FIND THE LINK NEAR THE TOP/LEFT OF THE SCREEN.
Rustic Mountain Cabin & lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, within the national forest. Sleeps up to 8! Perfect for those who really want to "escape it all".
The Camp Jackson Lake Cabin (Located 30 minutes north of Blanding Utah, within the national forest) Is perfect for couples & small families, guided hunts, get-a-ways, and more! Sleeps up to 8 (6 in beds, 2 in loft). Must bring your own bedding for all beds and loft.
1 bedroom (2 double futons, 1 full bed) + loft (padding only, best for kids), full bath, full kitchen, heating and window A/C.
Private Lake - great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, using the paddle boats, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
Hunting season is a great time at Camp Jackson. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
(Note: the heating, stove, fridge, etc. are all propane gas. There is electricity in the cabin for lighting and small electric items.
* Beautiful view of the lake
* Outdoor picnic table
* Combined kitchen/dining area
* Long table
* Small gas stove for heating (thermostat on the wall)
* Gas range with oven
* Kitchen sink and drain board
* Small gas refrigerator on front porch
* Service for 8 of silverware, plates, cups, bowls. Also a few serving bowls, serving spoons, water pitchers.
* Some basic cooking utensils, pots & pans.
* Dish towels, dish cloths and dish soap
* Full bathroom with small shower
* A few bath towels
* Living room
* 2 double-bed futons (Bring your own bedding.)
* Loft above bathroom area with a metal pull down ladder for access. It is 9’ by 10’ with a very low peaked ceiling ranging from 16inches to 34 inches at the peak with two single-size sleeping mats.
* Bring your own life jackets. There are no life guards. You are responsible for your own safety.
* The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release only fishing, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
* 3 paddle boats for your enjoyment
* Horse shoe pit area in the trees between the road and the bank of the lake.
* Shallow water play area for children with adult supervision.
* There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal. (verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
* The nearest town with stores is 20-30 minutes of mountain road away. Bring your own food and supplies.
* Garbage bags are provided. Tie garbage bags tightly to reduce odor and keep animals away. Place bags in caged area on the trailer by the pavilion.
* It is very rare, but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night to help keep animals away.
* Pets. You may bring pets, but they must be kept outside. Clean up your pet's waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets, but you will be fined and charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
* Smoking. There is NO smoking allowed inside the cabin.
* East and south of Camp Jackson Refuge is privately owned property, stay out of the posted private area.
* Stay on the existing trails with all vehicles, including motorcycles, and four-wheelers
* On Departure. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Keep wet towels, rugs, and any wet items off wood floors.
*The Camp Jackson Lake Cabin is approximately 18 miles from Blanding. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get there. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are: 37.48381°N 109.29859°W. The elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
MULTIPLY YOUR DISCOUNTS! THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
- STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR 10% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
- STAY 4-6 NIGHTS FOR 20% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
- STAY 7 OR MORE NIGHTS FOR 30% OFF ENTIRE RESERVATION!
WE MAKE IT EASY TO STAY LONGER THAN EXPECTED! THESE LIMITED-TIME MULTI-DAY DISCOUNTS ARE REAL, AND APPLY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN BOOKING ONLINE!
This property has 2 Pull Out Sofa(s), 1 Full(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
How to Book Online - Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
How to Book Online - Normal
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.
- Central Heat
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Mountain Views
- Pedal Boat
- Picnic Table
- Window A/C
PoliciesDaily Rate: $109 - $219 per night
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Sales Tax - 6.35%
TrRm Tax - 5.25%
Cleaning Fee - USD50.00
All Seasons Travel Plan - 7.00% - Tax Exempt
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage - USD45.00 - Tax Exempt
Optional American Express Credit Card Fee - 2.00% - Tax Exempt
Booking Fee - 1.90% - Tax Exempt
All cancellations are refundable, less a 7% reservation fee, if canceled more than 30 days (for cabins) or 90 days (for lodges) prior to scheduled check-in date. All cancellations must be made in writing (email preferred, fax or letter is acceptable). For cancellations less than 30 days (cabins) or 90 days (lodges) before check-in date, any and all payments are forfeited, unless dates are booked and paid for again by another party.(“Cabins” include: Ranch Cabin, White Pine Cabin, Canyon View Cabin, Bunkhouse Cabin, Four Corners Loft, Moab Guest Cabin, and Moab Rockhouse, Elk's Grove, etc... “Lodges” include: Blue Mnt. Lodge, Camp Jackson Retreat, and Grist Mill Lodge, Lasal Mountain Lodge, etc...).
Any reservation made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date requires a down payment of 25% of the total rental charges to confirm the dates. Reservations made within 30 days of your arrival date require 100% payment to confirm your reservation.