Guided Horse Rides are available from the Moab Ranch (21 miles north-east of Moab), or from our outfitters in Blanding Utah! Please contact us for info. and pricing.
2 different locations to board your horses:
– Located between Monticello and Blanding, Utah – just off hwy 191.
- Large 8 stall horse barn – Each stall is an indoor/outdoor stall. Water and water buckets available for your use.
- Beautiful horse trailer/camper parking along the rim of Long Canyon, or stay in one of our luxurious Cabins on the property – the Ranch Cabin, the White Pine Cabin, or the Blue Mountain Lodge! (2-night minimum stay at either of the cabins, and 3-night minimum at the Lodge)(sorry, no pets allowed in these cabins).
– Located 21 miles north-east of Moab, just off hwy 128.
- Open round pen only. No separate stalls and no covering/shade.
- Only available if renting one of the houses on the Ranch – The Moab Rockhouse, the Moab Riverhouse, or the Moab Guesthouse. (minimum 2-night stay)(pets welcome for a fee).
$25/night for first horse, then $10 per additional horse/per night. (does not include feed).
Guided Horse Rides are available from the Moab Ranch (21 miles north-east of Moab), or from our outfitters in Blanding Utah. Please contact us for more info. & pricing.